Shaft collar is a simple but important mechanical component. It is widely used in Power Transmission applications, such as motors and gearboxes. The Shaft collars are used as mechanical stops, locating components, and bearing faces. The simple design lends itself to easy installation
–Set screw type/ Set Screw Shaft Collar
–Single Split Collar / One-piece Shaft Collar
–Double Split Collar / Two-piece Shaft Collar
–One-Piece Threaded Collar
–Double wide shaft collar
Set screw type is the most effective when used on a shaft made of a material which is softer than the set screw.
Threaded shaft collars offer the same quality and benefits of smooth bore Collars, meanwhile providing additional features. Threaded collars provide axial holding power which is superior to smooth bore collars, while offering easier installation and adjustment than CZPT ring locking devices.
One-piece shaft collars wrap around the shaft for even distribution of clamping forces. This results in a tight fit and greater holding power, without the shaft damage caused by set screws. Clamp collars are easy to remove, indefinitely adjustable, and work well on virtually any shaft.
Two-piece shaft collars offer the same benefits as one-piece shaft collars with additional versatility and convenience. The split design is easily installed and disassembled, reducing labor and downtime when adjustment, removal, or replacement is necessary. These clamping forces provide the collar with a holding power superior to one-piece and set screw shaft collars.
Unik Shaft Collar Features:
Superior fit, finish and holding power.
Tightly controlled face to bore perpendicularity.
Bore size stamped on every shaft collar.
Black oxide finish produces holding power and resisting corrosion.
DIN 12.9 for metric screws for maximum torque ability.
black oxide and zinc-plated steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Stainless Steel 304
|Stiffness & Flexibility:
|Stiffness / Rigid Axle
|Journal Diameter Dimensional Accuracy:
Are there tutorials available on selecting the right aluminum collar based on environmental conditions?
Yes, there are tutorials and educational resources available to help you select the right aluminum collar based on the specific environmental conditions of your application. These resources provide valuable guidance in making informed choices. Here’s where you can find such tutorials:
- 1. Manufacturer’s Websites: Collar manufacturers often offer tutorials and guides on their websites. These resources provide insights into the various collar types and their suitability for different environments.
- 2. Online Industrial Forums: Online forums dedicated to mechanical components may have discussions and tutorials on selecting collars for specific environmental conditions. You can seek advice and recommendations from experienced users.
- 3. Industrial Supply Catalogs: Some industrial supply catalogs include educational content on collar selection based on environmental factors. These catalogs may be available online or in print.
- 4. YouTube Tutorials: Video-sharing platforms like YouTube host tutorials on mechanical components. You can find videos that explain how to choose collars for various environmental challenges.
- 5. Mechanical Engineering Books: Mechanical engineering textbooks often cover the topic of collar selection. These books may offer detailed guidance on factors like corrosion resistance, temperature tolerance, and environmental considerations.
- 6. Supplier Consultation: Contact collar suppliers directly and inquire about collar options suitable for specific environmental conditions. Suppliers can provide expert advice and recommendations based on your requirements.
- 7. Industry-Specific Resources: Industry associations and organizations related to your field may offer resources and tutorials specific to environmental considerations in collar selection. Check for guides tailored to your industry.
- 8. Case Studies and Application Notes: Some manufacturers and educational institutions publish case studies and application notes that highlight real-world examples of collar selection based on environmental challenges. These resources can provide practical insights.
- 9. Collaboration with Experts: Collaborate with mechanical engineers, maintenance professionals, or colleagues who have experience in your industry. They can share their expertise in selecting collars that withstand specific environmental conditions.
- 10. Online Training Courses: Consider enrolling in online training courses related to mechanical components. These courses may include modules on collar selection and environmental considerations.
By utilizing these tutorials and resources, you can make well-informed decisions when selecting aluminum collars that can withstand the environmental challenges of your application.
In which industries are aluminum collars commonly used, and what makes them suitable for those applications?
Aluminum collars are versatile components used in a variety of industries due to their unique properties. Here are some industries where aluminum collars are commonly used and the reasons they are suitable for these applications:
- 1. Aerospace: In the aerospace industry, weight reduction is a critical consideration. Aluminum collars are lightweight and provide an effective way to secure components without adding excessive weight to aircraft and spacecraft. Their corrosion resistance is also valuable in outdoor and high-altitude environments.
- 2. Automotive: Automotive manufacturers use aluminum collars in various applications, including suspension systems, steering, and engine components. Their lightweight nature helps improve fuel efficiency, and their corrosion resistance makes them suitable for under-the-hood use.
- 3. Marine: In the marine industry, aluminum collars are used for boat and ship construction. Their corrosion resistance is crucial for withstanding exposure to saltwater and harsh marine conditions. They are often employed in steering and propulsion systems.
- 4. Industrial Machinery: Aluminum collars find applications in a wide range of industrial machinery. Their lightweight construction is beneficial for reducing the overall weight of equipment, and their ease of machinability allows for custom collar designs to meet specific requirements.
- 5. Electronics: In the electronics industry, aluminum collars are used for securing components and connectors. Their electrical conductivity is advantageous in applications where maintaining electrical continuity is essential.
- 6. Medical Devices: Lightweight and non-magnetic properties make aluminum collars suitable for medical devices, particularly in equipment like MRI machines and surgical instruments where magnetic interference can be problematic.
- 7. Robotics and Automation: Aluminum collars are used in robotic and automation systems where lightweight components are needed for precise movement and control. Their corrosion resistance and machinability are additional advantages.
- Sporting Goods: Aluminum collars are employed in the manufacturing of sporting equipment, such as bicycle components, where weight reduction is crucial for performance and efficiency.
- Construction: In the construction industry, aluminum collars are used for various applications, including scaffolding and formwork. Their lightweight and corrosion-resistant properties are advantageous for construction equipment.
Overall, the versatility of aluminum collars, with their lightweight nature, corrosion resistance, and ease of machinability, makes them suitable for a wide range of applications in industries where weight reduction, durability, and performance are key considerations.
Where can I find reliable suppliers for high-quality aluminum collars?
Finding reliable suppliers for high-quality aluminum collars is crucial to ensure the performance and reliability of your mechanical applications. Here are some avenues to explore when searching for reputable suppliers:
- 1. Local Industrial Suppliers: Start by checking with local industrial suppliers, distributors, and manufacturers. Many regions have companies that specialize in supplying mechanical components, including collars, to a wide range of industries.
- 2. Online Industrial Marketplaces: Online platforms and marketplaces specifically cater to industrial and mechanical components. Websites like ThomasNet, Alibaba, and Global Sources allow you to search for suppliers and compare products and prices.
- 3. Trade Shows and Exhibitions: Attending trade shows and exhibitions related to your industry is an excellent way to meet potential suppliers in person. These events often feature a wide variety of suppliers showcasing their products.
- 4. Recommendations and Referrals: Seek recommendations and referrals from colleagues, industry peers, and professional networks. Personal referrals can lead you to suppliers with a proven track record of reliability and quality.
- 5. Supplier Directories: Many industry associations and organizations maintain supplier directories that can help you find trusted suppliers. Examples include the American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM).
- 6. Online Reviews and Ratings: Search for reviews and ratings of potential suppliers on websites and platforms. While online reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, they can provide insights into the experiences of other buyers.
- 7. Certification Bodies: Look for suppliers who have quality certifications relevant to your industry. Certifications like ISO 9001 or industry-specific certifications can be an indicator of a supplier’s commitment to quality.
- 8. Request for Quotes (RFQs): Use RFQ platforms or services to send out requests for quotes to multiple suppliers simultaneously. This can help you compare pricing and product offerings from different suppliers.
- 9. Supplier Websites: Visit the websites of potential suppliers to learn more about their product offerings, quality control processes, and certifications. Supplier websites often provide contact information for inquiries.
- 10. Visit Production Facilities: If feasible, consider visiting the production facilities of potential suppliers to assess their capabilities, quality control measures, and the conditions under which they manufacture collars.
Before making a final decision, thoroughly vet potential suppliers by checking references, reviewing their product specifications, and discussing your specific requirements. It’s essential to establish a clear line of communication with the supplier to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding their products and services.
editor by CX 2023-11-29